Warner Bros. has announced the specs on the DVD and Blu-ray/DVD Combo editions for Christopher Nolan’s Inception. The extras on the DVD release will include featurettes ("The Inception of Inception", "The Japanese Castle: The Dream is Collapsing", "Constructing Paradoxical Architecture – Designing the Staircase to Nowhere", "The Freight Train – Constructing the Street-Faring Express Train").
As you most likely know, I am a fan of Christopher Nolan’s work, and believe that this may be his masterpiece. While I have not confirmed that with myself, I look forward to seeing it many times on Blu-ray in order to do so. This film is spectacular; it has action, drama, mystery, great amounts of intensity, and fantastic acting. If you haven’t seen this already, do so. A+
- Extraction Mode: This in-movie experience shows how Christopher Nolan and the cast and crew designed and achieved the movie’s signature moments.
- Dreams: Cinema of the Subconscious – Taking some of the most fascinating and cutting-edge dream research to-date on lucid dreaming, top scientists make the case that the dream world is not an altered state of consciousness, but a fully functional parallel reality.
- Inception: The Cobol Job – the film’s prequel comic now in full animation and motion showing how Cobb, Arthur, and Nash became enlisted by Cobol Engineering
- 5.1 Inception Soundtrack – Hans Zimmer teams up with Christopher Nolan once again to score the film
- Conceptual Art Gallery
- Promotional Archive
- Trailers and TV Spots
- BD- Live – Get access to the dream-share technology